When it comes to our Staff we believe in the importance of choosing the best candidates who will provide the highest level of care available for each of our residents, at all times.
We are currently seeking night-time Carers to join our team in providing the highest levels of care to our residents.in providing the highest levels of care to our residents.
Your main responsibility will be to provide personal care for each resident, attending to their needs by recognising and facilitating the personal requirements of each resident. You’ll also be closely involved in the general activities of the home, and responsible for maintaining a safe and secure environment for residents, staff members, and visitors. Your daily routine will be as varied as the needs of the people you are looking after.
Applicants must have a genuine interest in working with elderly residents within a caring environment and a willingness to participate in Vocational Training Programmes would be ideal. Applicants should be able to communicate effectively and fluently at all levels and be comfortable working as part of a team.
An SVQ Level 2 would be advantageous for this role but the right training will be provided for the right candidate. Satisfactory Enhanced PVG checks apply to this role.
Night time (full and part) positions are available for this role with excellent rates of pay, a first-class working environment and a motivated and enthusiastic team.
If you wish to know more or would like to apply, please email your CV with a short cover letter, to
We're seeking to recruit Bank Carers to join our friendly team.
If you would like to be on our bank database please don't hesitate to get in touch for more information, or if you would like to apply, please email your CV with a short cover letter, to
We're looking to recruit a part-time Administrator at Hutton Park.
Hutton Park is built on the philosophy of upholding dignity, respecting the independence and promoting life enrichment to each of our residents, which allows them to create a real and familiar sense of home.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Providing Administrative/Secretarial support to the Home Manager e.g. Typing, filing, dealing with correspondence
- Maintaining company files for service users and staff in line with the company's policies and procedures
- Answering the telephone, responding to enquiries from service users and direct enquiries in a friendly and efficient manner
- Ensuring that all confidential information is protected
- Maintaining a complete and fully recorded petty cash book, keeping a record and processing the incoming an outgoing cheques
- Compiling and organising invoices to Head Office
- Preparing and displaying information leaflets and posters, sending out brochures etc as and when required
- Liaising with the Accountant with regards to payroll on a monthly basis
- Updating staff holidays, sickness and training records
- Preparing documentation and care plan paperwork
The successful applicant will be friendly and an efficient multi-tasker. Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and Powerpoint is also a requirement.
The position is part-time at 22.5 hours per week, over 3 days (9 am - 5 pm), which offers excellent rates of pay and a first-class working environment coupled with being part of a motivated and enthusiastic team.
If you are interested in this position please send your CV, with a short cover letter, to