Last updated: 7.49am, Monday 7th May 2018
We're looking to recruit a part-time Administrator at Hutton Park.
Hutton Park is built on the philosophy of upholding dignity, respecting the independence and promoting life enrichment to each of our residents, which allows them to create a real and familiar sense of home.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Providing Administrative/Secretarial support to the Home Manager e.g. Typing, filing, dealing with correspondence
- Maintaining company files for service users and staff in line with the company's policies and procedures
- Answering the telephone, responding to enquiries from service users and direct enquiries in a friendly and efficient manner
- Ensuring that all confidential information is protected
- Maintaining a complete and fully recorded petty cash book, keeping a record and processing the incoming an outgoing cheques
- Compiling and organising invoices to Head Office
- Preparing and displaying information leaflets and posters, sending out brochures etc as and when required
- Liaising with the Accountant with regards to payroll on a monthly basis
- Updating staff holidays, sickness and training records
- Preparing documentation and care plan paperwork
The successful applicant will be friendly and an efficient multi-tasker. Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and Powerpoint is also a requirement.
The position is part-time at 22.5 hours per week, over 3 days (9 am - 5 pm), which offers excellent rates of pay and a first-class working environment coupled with being part of a motivated and enthusiastic team.
If you are interested in this position please send your CV, with a short cover letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org